Before the treatment:
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energy drinks on the treatment day.
- Stop blood thinners ie fish oils, aspirin 72 hours before hand. Email us if you are taking any medication.
- If you tint your brows do it at least 3 days before your treatment day.
- Do not tan or sunbathe 3 days before the treatment. If you are sunburnt on your face we cannot preform the treatment.
- No waxing to treatment area 3 days before the treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments, which will cause faster skin cells rejuvenating and cause skin irritation, we recommend getting this done 2-3 weeks before permanent make up treatment.
- Fix/Wash your hair before the treatment, as there is to be no contact with water for 7 days after the treatment.
- Botulinum injection – do your eyebrows microblading first and botox after 4 weeks. If botox is done already wait at least 3 weeks before getting the treatment.
On consultation day:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- We will clean the brow area with clean sterile hygenic pads and draw the brows on.
- A before & after photo will be taken.
Treatment process (Time for treatment takes approximately 2 hours):
- Consultation begins discussing shape, and pigment colour.
- Shape is drawn on to the brow with a soft pencil.
- Numbing cream is then applied to the skin. This takes approximately 20 – 30 minutes to start working.
- Pigment is applied with a manual tool.
- Pigment is left to absorb and work its magic.
- We clean the area and apply the healing cream.
- You are able to admire your new gorgeous brows.
Aftercare – Very Important Information:
- Water or any other liquids cannot come into contact with the treatment area.
- To help with the healing of the treatment area please apply the cream given to you by Emma atleast 2 – 4 times a day.
- If itching or dryness occurs you are not applying the cream enough.
- No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks.
- No chemical peels, mesotherapy, dermabrasion, botox or any other intense treatment for 4 weeks.
- Do not scratch, touch or sleep on your brows for at least 2 weeks.
- No heavy workouts for 10 days.
Healing process and Touch up:
- If you keep your brows clean and dry only a thin film (not a scab)will appear after 4 – 7 days. It will peel off itself in 7 – 10 days. (DO NOT PEEL IT OFF). After the film peels off you can still feel some dryness, in this case clean the area with a small amount of coconut or grape seed oil. The full healing period is 28 – 45 days.
- If you keep your brows clean and dry only a thin film (not a scab)will appear after 4 – 7 days. It will peel off itself in 7 – 10 days. (DO NOT PEEL IT OFF).
- After the film peels off you can still feel some dryness, in this case clean the area with a small amount of coconut or grape seed oil. The full healing period is 28 – 45 days.
- If there is any contact with water, sebum or sweat, the wound will expand and cause a scab, a scar or white spot can appear and no pigment will be left.
- Everyone’s skin heals differently. It is important to remember that this is a two part process and the second touch up will complete the procedure.
- The touch up is recommended after 45 days, not everyone but some people will need a touch up to fill in missing hairs, make hairs longer or achieve a more intense colour.
- After you have fully healed, you will see the finished result.
- Please be patient and don’t panic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Keep up to date with the latest news and promotional offers.